Junction Parents



JP Grass 1


Since I just had the logo I designed (seen above) added to the wonderful Junction Parents Blog I wanted to do a special Junction Promo. I love the Junction and the Junction Parents Blog is a shining example of what is so great about where we live. It is all about us being there for each other to help our community get better and grow stronger together. If we all support each other we all thrive.


So if you book a photo shoot with me after seeing me on the blog will receive a photo session (in your home or any other location of choice including outdoors) plus the package below for the special rate of $99 (inc tax).
  • An hour long photo shoot.
  • An online slideshow to preview images  with approximately 25 specially edited images to view & share with family.
  • A Lo Res DVD of all the images watermarked ready to share via email or online.
  • I will also give your $99 back in the form of a print credit to let you pick out some of your favourite images from the shoot (coupled with 30% off print prices)
  • If you prefer, after you see the images, for an additional $99 with your the print credit you can order a Hi Res DVD this comes with full print release. This allows you to print as many photos as large as you want.
This package is available to be used for any type of shoot, family, business promos, engagement etc... (with the exception of weddings)


To book or for more details just send me an email to InDawnsShadow@gmail.com

Don't forget to let me know you are a Junction Parents reader to get this deal.

*Promo price subject to availability and may end at any time without prior notice. A deposit of 50% must be paid upon booking to hold a spot. All session booked and paid at this rate will be honored.